By Amy Deschenes
In this all-in-one consultant to navigating the array of loose purposes and instruments on hand on-line, readers will research:
- How to regulate inner coverage & technique Documentation utilizing WordPress
- How to control Library information with Zoho Creator
- How to supply Programming, guide, & connection with teams of Off website Patrons
- How to exploit reveal Sharing for distant Reference
- Implementing a Scalable E-Resources administration System
- Promoting a Library occasion via In-Person and on-line Advertising
- Creating advertising and marketing Posters with PosterOven
- Creating an HTML5 Responsive site - No layout event Required!
- Managing assembly area with Google Calendar
Read or Download Free Technology for Libraries (Library Technology Essentials) PDF
Best library & information science books
Event in instructing preschool teenagers and in aiding others get pleasure from song, this writer presents an creation to profitable courses for sharing song with young children. you are going to the way to lead and train songs to young ones, utilizing chants and poetry to assist boost motor abilities and increase, examining, writing, and focus.
Utilizing seller licensing and reasonable use guidance, library collections can include hundreds of thousands of on-line video clips both bought or via in-house digitization. during this e-book, the authors percentage their wisdom constructed in construction and protecting a streaming video assortment. Highlights comprise key details and information, in addition to steered top practices, for the licensing and acquisitions strategies, offering entry, selling the gathering, and comparing the library and seller collections.
This crucial review of what it capacity to be a library and knowledge expert at the present time offers a vast evaluate of the transformation of libraries as info agencies, why those firms are extra vital this present day than ever ahead of, the technological effect on how we offer info assets and providers in today’s electronic and worldwide atmosphere, and a few of the profession possibilities to be had for info pros.
Rooted within the daily adventure of educating and written for these with no professional technical wisdom, this e-book is the 1st functional advisor to utilizing electronic instruments and assets within the humanities school room. utilizing electronic Humanities within the school room covers such issues as: · Overcoming resistance to expertise – your personal, your colleagues' and your scholars' · discovering, comparing and utilizing electronic assets · Designing syllabi and making plans lecture room actions and assignments · fixing difficulties while expertise is going flawed · utilizing electronic instruments for collaborative initiatives, direction paintings and theses· bettering your educating through discovering aid groups and connecting in your learn Taking a step by step method of incorporating electronic humanities instruments into your educating, the e-book is usually supported by way of a spouse web site, together with tutorials, pattern school room job activates and assignments, and a bibliographic essay for every ebook bankruptcy.
- Scholarly Information Discovery in the Networked Academic Learning Environment (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Tales with Tails: Storytelling the Wonders of the Natural World
- The ALA Book of Library Grant Money, Ninth Edition
- Images Libraries Museums/Arch (Visual Resources, Vol. XI, No. 1, 1995)
- Strategic Business Development for Information Centres and Libraries (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- The Social Transcript: Uncovering Library Philosophy (Beta Phi Mu Monograph)
Extra info for Free Technology for Libraries (Library Technology Essentials)
Free Technology for Libraries (Library Technology Essentials) by Amy Deschenes