By Molly Fletcher
The successful video game plan for channeling worry into world-class performance
Fear is available in all kinds, yet something is usually precise: worry is a drawback to luck. each winning individual has triumph over fear.
Hailed as “the girl Jerry Maguire” by way of CNN, most sensible activities agent-turned-entrepreneur Molly Fletcher understands all approximately appearing stressed. expertise, ability, and patience will be helpful constituents to athletic fulfillment, yet Fletcher zeroes in at the one universal trait that drives elite members and groups to extraordinary luck: a successful, fearless approach. good fortune isn’t inbuilt an afternoon, so she publications you to acknowledge, grab, and form the small moments that would make the best difference.
Filled with play-by-play insights and field-tested strategies―and anchored by means of inspiring tales from an all-star roster of activities and enterprise leaders―Fearless at Work exhibits you the way to:
• alternate your self-defeating attitudes and self-imposed hurdles for a brand new outlook rooted in a feeling of project and purpose
• defeat poisonous considering, push past your convenience region, include new demanding situations, and accomplish your stretch goals
• organize your self to grab the instant whilst chance offers itself
• harness the heightened alertness that incorporates worry to force confident outcomes
• shrug off the phobia of failure and never fear quite a bit approximately what people imagine, whereas gaining the arrogance that comes from reaching significant change
It takes knowledge, it takes paintings, and it takes determination—but in any case, conquering your worry is a decision. It’s your option to turn into Fearless at Work.
Read or Download Fearless at Work: Achieve Your Potential by Transforming Small Moments into Big Outcomes (Business Books) PDF
Similar business & finance reference books
Die europäische Flughafenbranche befindet sich gegenwärtig in einem tiefgreifenden Strukturwandel. Veränderte regulatorische, gesellschaftliche und wirtschaftliche Rahmenbedingungen im weltweiten Luftverkehr stellen auch deutsche Flughäfen vor neue Herausforderungen. Sinkende oder stagnierende Umsätze, steigende Personalkosten und erhöhter Investitionsbedarf zwingen die Airports auf den Wandel zu reagieren.
Wie kann soziale Wirkung gemessen oder bewertet werden? Die Frage der Konzeption, Durchführung und Nutzung sozialer Wirkungsmessung stellt Social Entrepreneure, PraktikerInnen und WissenschaftlerInnen vor viele Herausforderungen. Lars Repp diskutiert das Konzept des Social Entrepreneurship und das der Wirkungsmessung im Sozialunternehmertum.
In Sustainable Governance in Hybrid enterprises the writer Linne Marie Lauesen explores how companies that experience succeeded in engaging in sustainable governance, deal with and govern their sustainable functionality: in different phrases, how they have the ability to be economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable.
Ladies and Sustainability in enterprise: an international viewpoint, brings jointly unique examine from a dozen international locations, about the concerns and demanding situations dealing with girls in sustainable company. it is a recurrent subject between researchers, regulators, businesses and ranking enterprises. Governments pay distinctive consciousness to how girls influence the economic system while shaping their concepts on monetary sustainability.
- Ethics Education in the Military
- Sozial- und Methodenkompetenz II. Eine Zusammenfassung (German Edition)
- Ethics in Advertising: Making the case for doing the right thing
- The Making of a Market: Credit, Henequen, and Notaries in Yucatán, 1850–1900
Extra info for Fearless at Work: Achieve Your Potential by Transforming Small Moments into Big Outcomes (Business Books)
Fearless at Work: Achieve Your Potential by Transforming Small Moments into Big Outcomes (Business Books) by Molly Fletcher