By David R. Matteson
- versions of non secular improvement
- steps towards non secular maturation
- the contribution of crises in trust and in values
- the physical-emotional self, and the contribution of ardour and sexuality
- overcoming the divisiveness of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, and tradition
- dealing with soreness
- learning one’s personal paths to the non secular
Exploring the non secular: Paths for Counselors and Psychotherapists is a necessary source for counselors, psychotherapists, counselor educators, and graduate scholars in psychology, counseling, psychotherapy, social paintings, and psychiatry.
Read Online or Download Exploring the Spiritual: Paths for Counselors and Psychotherapists PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
Endangered deepest perform explains how well-being care reform, pushed by way of the cheap wellbeing and fitness Care Act of 2010, impacts and should be affecting these services in the supply procedure component to health and wellbeing care. deepest perform companies can't proceed to supply caliber providers whereas wasting funds, and entry has now not better.
Basic psychoeducational techniques to maintain consumers heading in the right direction in the course of and in-between periods. consumers visit remedy desirous to switch, yet usually they've got no inherent wisdom of ways to alter. It’s as much as the therapist to construct a well-stocked toolkit of lifestyles talents and psychoeducational options. This booklet solutions the decision, providing an array of uncomplicated “solutions”—in the shape of handouts, worksheets, routines, quizzes, mini-lessons, and visualizations—to use together with your consumers and tailor to slot their wishes.
Das Buch informiert darüber, wie gesellschaftlich prämiertes Optimierungsfieber, Exzellenzstreben und übergroße Leistungsbereitschaft psychisch belasten und mit welchen Interventionen Psychotherapeuten und Berater die Ressourcen der Betroffenen für einen gesünderen Umgang damit wecken können. Eines der zentralen Versprechen der Moderne an ihre Zeitgenossen ist: Jeder Mensch kann und sollte dringend an seiner Verbesserung, ja am besten Vervollkommnung arbeiten.
This e-book presents an in-depth examine the complicated scientific, person, and organizational demanding situations that our clinicians face in treating our returning squaddies being affected by the aftermath of greater than a decade of conflict. The writer explores the confluence of things that make this time in historical past an ideal typhoon for army psychological overall healthiness services.
- Recovering Intimacy in Love Relationships: A Clinician's Guide (Family Therapy and Counseling)
- Between Give And Take: A Clinical Guide To Contextual Therapy
- Personality & Priorities: A Typology
- Rationality and Pluralism: The selected works of Windy Dryden (World Library of Mental Health)
Additional resources for Exploring the Spiritual: Paths for Counselors and Psychotherapists
Exploring the Spiritual: Paths for Counselors and Psychotherapists by David R. Matteson