By K. Sreenivasa Rao,Shashidhar G. Koolagudi
In this short, Drs. Rao and Koolagudi lead a dialogue of ways emotion-specific info is embedded in speech and the way to procure emotion-specific wisdom utilizing applicable statistical versions. also, the authors supply information regarding exploiting a number of evidences derived from a variety of good points and types. The bought emotion-specific wisdom turns out to be useful for synthesizing feelings. positive factors contains dialogue of:
• international and native prosodic positive factors at syllable, note and word degrees, precious for shooting emotion-discriminative info;
• Exploiting complementary evidences got from excitation resources, vocal tract structures and prosodic positive aspects as a way to increase the emotion acceptance functionality;
• Proposed multi-stage and hybrid types for making improvements to the emotion popularity functionality.
This short is for researchers operating in parts relating to speech-based items akin to cellular phone production businesses, vehicle businesses, and leisure items in addition to researchers concerned about uncomplicated and utilized speech processing research.
Read Online or Download Emotion Recognition using Speech Features (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) PDF
Similar user experience & usability books
This publication constitutes the court cases of the second one foreign convention on Citizen Sensor Networks, CitiSens 2013, held in Barcelona, Spain, in September 2013. The eight papers provided during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from sixteen submissions. the themes coated are: trajectory mining, clever towns, multi-agents platforms, networks simulation, clever sensors and clustering or facts anonymization.
This ebook comprises considerably prolonged and revised types of the simplest papers from the 14th foreign convention on company details platforms (ICEIS 2012), held in Wroclaw, Poland, in June/July 2012. The 25 complete and three invited papers integrated during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 299 submissions.
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the twenty third foreign convention on Case-Based Reasoning learn and improvement, ICCBR 2015, held in Frankfurt am major, Germany, in September 2015. The 26 revised complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions. The papers hide a variety of CBR subject matters which are of curiosity either to researchers and practitioners from foundations of Case-Based Reasoning; over CBR structures for particular projects and comparable fields; as much as CBR platforms, functions and classes realized in particular parts of craftsmanship similar to health and wellbeing; e-science; finance; power, logistics, site visitors; game/AI; cooking; analysis, technical help; in addition to wisdom and adventure administration
This ebook makes a speciality of rising concerns in usability, interface layout, human desktop interplay and person adventure, with a distinct emphasis at the study geared toward figuring out human-interaction and usefulness concerns with items, prone and platforms for better event. It covers modeling in addition to cutting edge layout innovations, with a distinct emphasis to user-centered layout, and layout for distinctive populations, rather the aged.
- Fundamentals of NeuroIS: Information Systems and the Brain (Studies in Neuroscience, Psychology and Behavioral Economics)
- Evaluation of Rail Technology: A Practical Human Factors Guide (Human Factors in Road and Rail Transport)
- PEACH - Intelligent Interfaces for Museum Visits (Cognitive Technologies)
- Usable Usability: Simple Steps for Making Stuff Better
- School and Behavioral Psychology: Applied Research in Human-Computer Interactions, Functional Assessment and Treatment
- From Brows to Trust: Evaluating Embodied Conversational Agents: 7 (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
Additional info for Emotion Recognition using Speech Features (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Emotion Recognition using Speech Features (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) by K. Sreenivasa Rao,Shashidhar G. Koolagudi