By Kanglin Li,Mengqi Wu
This e-book provides a wise and powerful substitute: it teaches you to construct and use your personal actually computerized software. The technique you are going to research is appropriate for nearly any improvement atmosphere, and the software permits you to shop your try facts and verification ordinary individually, so that you can construct it as soon as and use it for different GUIs. so much, if now not all, of your paintings will be kept away from try out scripts, as the device itself can simply be made to behavior an automated GUI survey, gather try out info, and generate attempt situations. you will spend almost none of a while fidgeting with the instrument or software below test.
Code-intensive examples help the entire book's guide, such as those key topics:
- Building a C# API textual content viewer
- Building a attempt monkey
- Developing an XML viewer utilizing xPath and different XML-related classes
- Building complicated, serializable sessions for GUI try verification
- Automatically checking out executable GUI functions and user-defined GUI controls
- Testing controlled (.NET) and unmanaged GUI applications
- Automatically trying out diverse GUI controls, together with Label, TextBox, Button, CheckBox, RadioButton, Menu
- Verifying attempt results
Effective GUI try out Automation is the proper supplement to Li and Wu's past publication, Effective software program try Automation: constructing an automatic software program checking out Tool. jointly, they supply programmers, testers, designers, and bosses with a whole and cohesive solution to create a smoother, quicker improvement process—and, for that reason, software program that's as bug-free as possible.
Read Online or Download Effective GUI Testing Automation: Developing an Automated GUI Testing Tool PDF
Similar user experience & usability books
This booklet constitutes the complaints of the second one overseas convention on Citizen Sensor Networks, CitiSens 2013, held in Barcelona, Spain, in September 2013. The eight papers offered during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from sixteen submissions. the subjects coated are: trajectory mining, clever towns, multi-agents platforms, networks simulation, clever sensors and clustering or facts anonymization.
This booklet comprises considerably prolonged and revised models of the easiest papers from the 14th foreign convention on firm details platforms (ICEIS 2012), held in Wroclaw, Poland, in June/July 2012. The 25 complete and three invited papers incorporated during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 299 submissions.
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the twenty third overseas convention on Case-Based Reasoning learn and improvement, ICCBR 2015, held in Frankfurt am major, Germany, in September 2015. The 26 revised complete papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions. The papers disguise quite a lot of CBR themes which are of curiosity either to researchers and practitioners from foundations of Case-Based Reasoning; over CBR structures for particular initiatives and comparable fields; as much as CBR structures, purposes and classes discovered in particular components of workmanship equivalent to health and wellbeing; e-science; finance; strength, logistics, site visitors; game/AI; cooking; analysis, technical aid; in addition to wisdom and event administration
This e-book specializes in rising matters in usability, interface layout, human computing device interplay and person adventure, with a unique emphasis at the learn aimed toward figuring out human-interaction and value concerns with items, prone and structures for stronger adventure. It covers modeling in addition to leading edge layout options, with a unique emphasis to user-centered layout, and layout for certain populations, fairly the aged.
- Research and Development in the Academy, Creative Industries and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Coordination, Organizations, Institutions, and Norms in Agent Systems XI: COIN 2015 International Workshops, COIN@AAMAS, Istanbul, Turkey, May 4, 2015, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Performative Experience Design (Springer Series on Cultural Computing)
- Fieldwork for Design: Theory and Practice (Computer Supported Cooperative Work)
Extra info for Effective GUI Testing Automation: Developing an Automated GUI Testing Tool
Effective GUI Testing Automation: Developing an Automated GUI Testing Tool by Kanglin Li,Mengqi Wu