By Ditty Dokter,Pete Holloway,Henri Seebohm
Dramatherapy makes use of the therapeutic elements of drama and theatre as a part of the healing technique and is more and more required to provide proof of its effectiveness. This booklet goals to supply an explanation base for perform with damaging consumers, and lift the profile of dramatherapy as a different healing intervention during this field.
Dramatherapy and Destructiveness discusses operating with these struggling with behavior problems, temper issues, schizophrenia and character problems. Divided into 3 elements, issues of dialogue include:
- theory and examine underpinning the knowledge of operating with destructiveness
- in-depth case reports of dramatherapy with quite a lot of consumers
- analysis and review of the proof base for dramatherapy with those clients
- guidelines for most sensible practice
Dramatherapy and Destructiveness covers quite a lot of buyer teams, settings, tools and healing ways. in addition to being a useful source for dramatherapists, this publication might be of curiosity to different therapists, overall healthiness execs, social employees, lecturers and artists.
Read Online or Download Dramatherapy and Destructiveness: Creating the Evidence Base, Playing with Thanatos PDF
Best psychological counselling books
Endangered deepest perform explains how wellbeing and fitness care reform, pushed by means of the cheap well-being Care Act of 2010, impacts and may be affecting these services in the supply method part of overall healthiness care. deepest perform companies can't proceed to supply caliber providers whereas wasting funds, and entry has no longer better.
Easy psychoeducational techniques to maintain consumers heading in the right direction in the course of and in-between periods. consumers visit treatment desirous to switch, yet frequently they've got no inherent wisdom of ways to alter. It’s as much as the therapist to construct a well-stocked toolkit of lifestyles talents and psychoeducational suggestions. This publication solutions the decision, offering an array of easy “solutions”—in the shape of handouts, worksheets, workouts, quizzes, mini-lessons, and visualizations—to use along with your consumers and tailor to slot their wishes.
Das Buch informiert darüber, wie gesellschaftlich prämiertes Optimierungsfieber, Exzellenzstreben und übergroße Leistungsbereitschaft psychisch belasten und mit welchen Interventionen Psychotherapeuten und Berater die Ressourcen der Betroffenen für einen gesünderen Umgang damit wecken können. Eines der zentralen Versprechen der Moderne an ihre Zeitgenossen ist: Jeder Mensch kann und sollte dringend an seiner Verbesserung, ja am besten Vervollkommnung arbeiten.
This booklet presents an in-depth examine the complicated medical, person, and organizational demanding situations that our clinicians face in treating our returning squaddies suffering from the aftermath of greater than a decade of battle. The writer explores the confluence of things that make this time in historical past an ideal hurricane for army psychological wellbeing and fitness companies.
- False Bodies, True Selves: Moving Beyond Appearance-Focused Identity Struggles and Returning to the True Self
- Family Therapy Techniques: Integrating and Tailoring Treatment
- The Essential Counselor: Process, Skills, and Techniques
- The Pastoral Counseling Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners)
- Boundaries, Power and Ethical Responsibility in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Essential Issues in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Andrew Reeves)
- Voices of Diversity: Multi-culturalism in America (Clinical Sociology: Research and Practice)
Extra info for Dramatherapy and Destructiveness: Creating the Evidence Base, Playing with Thanatos
Dramatherapy and Destructiveness: Creating the Evidence Base, Playing with Thanatos by Ditty Dokter,Pete Holloway,Henri Seebohm