By Mark Prever
This useful text:
- particularly addresses either the counsellor and the 'helper', who should be strange with counselling jargon
- comprises workouts, issues for additional suggestion and dialogue, and boxed notes thoroughout, highlighting precisely how the idea applies to the kid or younger person
- discusses ethics, the present political time table and evidence-based practice.
This e-book is a must-read for trainees and execs operating with childrens and youngsters within the fields of counselling and psychotherapy, schooling, psychological wellbeing and fitness, nursing, adolescence paintings and social work.
Read Online or Download Counselling and Supporting Children and Young People: A Person-centred Approach PDF
Best psychological counselling books
Endangered inner most perform explains how health and wellbeing care reform, pushed by way of the cheap healthiness Care Act of 2010, impacts and should be affecting these companies in the supply method component of well-being care. inner most perform companies can't proceed to provide caliber companies whereas wasting cash, and entry has now not superior.
Easy psychoeducational recommendations to maintain consumers heading in the right direction in the course of and in-between classes. consumers visit remedy eager to swap, yet usually they've got no inherent wisdom of ways to alter. It’s as much as the therapist to construct a well-stocked toolkit of lifestyles talents and psychoeducational suggestions. This ebook solutions the decision, supplying an array of easy “solutions”—in the shape of handouts, worksheets, workouts, quizzes, mini-lessons, and visualizations—to use together with your consumers and tailor to slot their wishes.
Das Buch informiert darüber, wie gesellschaftlich prämiertes Optimierungsfieber, Exzellenzstreben und übergroße Leistungsbereitschaft psychisch belasten und mit welchen Interventionen Psychotherapeuten und Berater die Ressourcen der Betroffenen für einen gesünderen Umgang damit wecken können. Eines der zentralen Versprechen der Moderne an ihre Zeitgenossen ist: Jeder Mensch kann und sollte dringend an seiner Verbesserung, ja am besten Vervollkommnung arbeiten.
This e-book presents an in-depth examine the advanced medical, person, and organizational demanding situations that our clinicians face in treating our returning squaddies suffering from the aftermath of greater than a decade of battle. The writer explores the confluence of things that make this time in heritage an ideal hurricane for army psychological health and wellbeing companies.
- Interviewing: Principles and Practices
- What Makes Us Stay Together?: Attachment and the Outcomes of Couple Relationships (The Library of Couple and Family Psychoanalysis)
- Addressing Cultural Complexities in Practice, Second Edition: Assessment, Diagnosis, and Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Body Image Dissatisfaction: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Values-Based Behavior Change Strategies (Professional)
- Thriving as a Counselor
- Contemplative Prayer for Christians with Chronic Worry: An Eight-Week Program
Additional resources for Counselling and Supporting Children and Young People: A Person-centred Approach
Counselling and Supporting Children and Young People: A Person-centred Approach by Mark Prever