By Yoshiyuki Hino,Toshiki Naito,Nguyen VanMinh,Jong Son Shin
Read or Download Almost Periodic Solutions of Differential Equations in Banach Spaces (Stability and Control: Theory, Methods and Applications) PDF
Similar functional analysis books
This monograph is the 1st one to systematically current a chain of neighborhood and international estimates and inequalities for differential kinds, specifically those that fulfill the A-harmonic equations. The presentation specializes in the Hardy-Littlewood, Poincare, Cacciooli, imbedded and opposite Holder inequalities.
Weierstrass and Blancmange nowhere differentiable services, Lebesgue integrable capabilities with all over divergent Fourier sequence, and numerous nonintegrable Lebesgue measurable capabilities. whereas dubbed unusual or "pathological," those services are ubiquitous all through arithmetic and play a massive function in research, not just as counterexamples of possible real and ordinary statements, but additionally to stimulate and encourage the additional improvement of actual research.
This textbook provides difficulties and workouts at quite a few degrees of trouble within the following components: Classical equipment in PDEs (diffusion, waves, shipping, power equations); easy useful research and Distribution conception; Variational formula of Elliptic difficulties; and vulnerable formula for Parabolic difficulties and for the Wave Equation.
This publication offers a latest and systematic method of Linear reaction idea (LRT) via combining analytic and algebraic principles. LRT is a device to check platforms which are pushed out of equilibrium by means of exterior perturbations. specifically the reader is supplied with a brand new and powerful software to enforce LRT for a wide range of platforms.
- Mathematics: A Minimal Introduction
- An Introduction to the Functional Formulation of Quantum Mechanics
- Partial Differential Equations in Action: From Modelling to Theory (Universitext)
- Applications of q-Calculus in Operator Theory
- Local and Semi-Local Bifurcations in Hamiltonian Dynamical Systems: Results and Examples (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Non-Associative and Non-Commutative Algebra and Operator Theory: NANCAOT, Dakar, Senegal, May 23–25, 2014: Workshop in Honor of Professor Amin Kaidi (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
Extra info for Almost Periodic Solutions of Differential Equations in Banach Spaces (Stability and Control: Theory, Methods and Applications)
Almost Periodic Solutions of Differential Equations in Banach Spaces (Stability and Control: Theory, Methods and Applications) by Yoshiyuki Hino,Toshiki Naito,Nguyen VanMinh,Jong Son Shin