By Ioanne Lekea
This ebook makes use of a cross-disciplinary method of learn the construction, improvement, ideology, and perform of the Marxist terrorist crew 17N.
• offers an in-depth research of the organization's manifestos and the way they correlated with 17N's ideology and the practices the gang used
• Analyzes no matter if 17N had ethical and moral precept ideas as a bunch or have been little greater than an outspoken team of criminals
• offers 3 appendixes: 17N operations and their ends up in chronological order; 17N manifestos in chronological and thematic order; and 17N arrest milestones
Read or Download 17N's Philosophy of Terror: An Analysis of the 17 November Revolutionary Organization (Praeger Security International) PDF
Similar ideologies books
Via illuminating the conflict-resolving mechanisms inherent within the relationships among democracies, Bruce Russett explains the most promising advancements of the fashionable foreign process: the notable proven fact that the democracies that it includes have virtually by no means fought every one other.
The Irony of the cast South examines how the south turned the “Solid South” for the Democratic social gathering and the way that harmony started to crack with the arrival of yank involvement in international conflict II. Relying on a worldly research of secondary research—as good as a wealth of deep learn in basic assets comparable to letters, diaries, interviews, lawsuits, newspapers, and different archival materials—Glenn Feldman argues within the Irony of the cast South that the background of the forged Democratic south is really marked by way of numerous ironies that contain a priority with the basic nature of southern society and tradition and the principal position that race and allied kinds of cultural conservatism have performed in making sure local strong point and continuity throughout time and numerous partisan labels.
The us emerged from international warfare II with more often than not sturdy kinfolk with the international locations of Latin the US and with the normal reliable Neighbor coverage nonetheless mostly intact. however it wasn’t too lengthy sooner than numerous overarching strategic and ideological priorities started to undermine these sturdy family members because the chilly struggle got here to exert its grip on U.
During the last century, democracy unfold worldwide in turbulent waves of reform that swept throughout nationwide borders. but those cascades frequently failed, cresting and rolling again into autocracy. Aftershocks offers a brand new global-oriented cause of this wavelike unfold and retreat -- not just of democracy but additionally of its twentieth-century competitors, fascism and communism.
- Rewriting Democracy: Cultural Politics in Postmodernity
- Reflections on Violence (Dover Books on History, Political and Social Science)
- Taking the Fight to the Enemy: Neoconservatism and the Age of Ideology
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau als Vordenker des Totalitarismus? (German Edition)
Extra resources for 17N's Philosophy of Terror: An Analysis of the 17 November Revolutionary Organization (Praeger Security International)
17N's Philosophy of Terror: An Analysis of the 17 November Revolutionary Organization (Praeger Security International) by Ioanne Lekea